- The Applica.my Website is owned and operated by Applica Technologies Sdn Bhd.
- Notices to Applica.my should be sent to the address listed on Applica.my Website.
- We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as Applica.my reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- This Applica.my Website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and Applica.my. By accessing or using the Applica.my Website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. You agree to use the Applica.my Website at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Applica.my, these Terms will take precedence.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Applica.my Website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Applica.my Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Applica.my Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Applica.my Website. If you continue to use the Applica.my Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Applica.my Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
“Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Applica.my Website.
“Design” includes the colour combinations and the page layout of the Applica.my Website.
“Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a Applica.my Website to post a job or utilizing the Applica.my Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
“Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Applica.my Services.
“Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the Applica.my Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
“Candidate” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a Applica.my Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
“Applica.my” means Applica Technologies Sdn Bhd or the company operating the Applica.my Website for the country in which business is headquartered.
“Applica.my Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the Applica.my Website.
“Applica.my Database” or “Applica.my Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on Applica.my Websites and/or all candidates and/or employers’ information registered with Applica.my.
“Applica.my Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates resume created and/or uploaded into Applica.my databases.
“Applica.my Services” means any services provided by Applica.my or its agents including:-
- the provision of the online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating Profiles which may include personal information;
- the provision of talent sourcing services;
- the provision of online resume search access;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
- providing Employers with access to recruitment management system by registering an Employer Account with Applica.my;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on Applica.my Website.
“Applica.my Website” means any website under Applica.my’s control, including:
- “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
- “Employer Account” means the account authenticated by username and password, to access the Employer recruitment management system.
- “Employer Account Holder” refers to any User who has paid and/or registered for an Employer Account with Applica.my and/or has access to Applica.my Resume Database for the sole purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Applica.my Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Applica.my Website and/or Applica.my Services.
- “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through Applica.my Website.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
- To register on the Applica.my Website you must be 15 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Password and security
- When you register to use the Applica.my Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
- If Applica.my has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Applica.my Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the Applica.my Website:
- All losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- You shall fully indemnify Applica.my should Applica.my suffer any loss or damage.
- Applica.my Website, Applica.my Content, and all right, title and interest in and to Applica.my Website and Applica.my Content are the exclusive property of Applica.my or its licensors.
- Applica.my Website and Applica.my Content are protected by copyright, trademark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display Applica.my Content of the Applica.my Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Applica.my Content on the Applica.my Website without written permission from Applica.my.
Availability of the Applica.my Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Applica.my Website will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the Applica.my Website will be fault-free, error-free, or that Applica.my Website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the Applica.my Website you should report it bas and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the Applica.my Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
Your use of the Applica.my Website
- Applica.my hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Applica.my Website only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the Applica.my Website for any of the following purposes:-
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Applica.my Content or information available from any Applica.my Website, including expired job postings;
- Reproducing any of the Applica.my Content for general use;
- Link to any Applica.my Content or information available from any Applica.my Website;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Applica.my Website; or
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Applica.my Website.
Your use of the Applica.my Services
- The Applica.my Services may be used only by:
- Individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
- Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
- Your use of the Applica.my Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Applica.my. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Applica.my, these Terms will prevail.
- All Users agree to not:-
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any Applica.my Website;
- Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Applica.my Website;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the Applica.my Content or information available from any Applica.my Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- Post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Share with a third party any login credentials to any Applica.my Website;
- Access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- Post or submit to any Applica.my Website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
- Attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Applica.my Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
- Use the Applica.my Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Applica.my’s discretion; or
- Post any resume which is not a genuine resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
- Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Applica.my will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional Terms applicable to Employers
- Applica.my hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Applica.my Website for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of Applica.my Content or materials on Applica.my Website solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
- Applica.my also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use Applica.my Services for your internal use only.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Profile, and passwords, as applicable.
- You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your Applica.my Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you.
- You agree to immediately notify Applica.my of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Profile or passwords.
- Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with Applica.my Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, obscenity, rights of publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on Applica.my Website. Applica.my is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Applica.my Website and Applica.my shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any Applica.my Website.
- Employer Materials may not contain:-
- Misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- Names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
- Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
- Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Applica.my does not encourage any Employer Materials on Applica.my Website that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
- Applica.my does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- Applica.my is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on Applica.my Website, but Applica.my may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
- Applica.my reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or content from any Applica.my Website, which in the reasonable exercise of Applica.my’s discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that Applica.my believes is not in the best interest of Applica.my.
- If any time during your use of the Applica.my Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to Applica.my or otherwise misled Applica.my in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, Applica.my may terminate your use of the Applica.my Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from Applica.my, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Applica.my Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Applica.my’s web servers.
Additional Terms applicable to Employer Account Holder
If you are registering for and/or paying for an Employer Account to, inter alia, access the Applica.my Resume Database, this Section applies to you.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- All job information provided by you must follow our guideline.
- You shall use the Applica.my Resume Database as provided in these Terms, in any contract you have with Applica.my, and in compliance with all laws including laws governing personal data.
- Applica.my grants you a limited, personal, terminable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access Applica.my Resume Database via Applica.my Website for the purpose of viewing and/or downloading a single copy of available resumes solely for your use subject to the provisions of this Section.
- Applica.my Resume Database is to be accessed and used solely by you. You will be provided with a unique password that will permit you to access the Resume Database.
- You shall not share your Employer Account with any other party.
- You agree that you shall not disclose any of the data from Applica.my Resume Database to any third party unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, or staffing agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
- You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from Applica.my Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure alteration or destruction.
The Applica.my Resume Database shall not be used:-
- For any purpose other than as an employer and/or on behalf of an employer seeking employees; or
- To make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletter to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted.
- The data obtained from the Applica.my Resume Database shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes set out in this Section. In this respect, you agree and undertake to delete, destroy and/or purge such data from your records.
- You may not use Applica.my Resume Database in any way which, in Applica.my’s sole judgment, adversely affects Applica.my’s business, business prospects, the performance or function of any of Applica.my Website or Applica.my Resume Database, or interferes with the ability, of other subscribers to access the Resume Database.
- In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Applica.my reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views)that may be accessed by or provided to you in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Applica.my’s sole discretion from time to time.
- You may use your subscription to Applica.my Resume Database only for seeking candidates for employment. You are specifically prohibited from using information contained in Applica.my Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services or to take any other action that is, in Applica.my’s sole judgment, inconsistent with these Terms, misleading or incomplete, or in violation of any laws or regulations.
- Applica.my may terminate, suspend, update, alter or supplement, at its sole discretion, all or any part of Applica.my Resume Database at any time. By permitting access to Applica.my Resume Database, Applica.my does not convey any interest in or to the Resume Database or any other Applica.my property or Services. All right, interest in and to the Resume Database is and shall remain in Applica.my.
Additional Terms applicable to Candidates
- Applica.my hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Applica.my Website only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Applica.my Content or material on Applica.my Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you register with any Applica.my Website, you will be asked to create an account and provide Applica.my with certain information including a valid email address.
- Any Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Applica.my Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- Applica.my reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Applica.myor by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights to your account and that if you cancel your Applica.my account or your Applica.my Account is terminated, all your account information from Applica.my, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Applica.my Databases and will be removed from any public area of the Applica.my Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Applica.my’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- Applica.my reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
User Content and Submissions
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in Applica.my Databases and/or Applica.my Resume Databases.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Applica.my Website, you grant Applica.my, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Applica.my Website. Applica.my will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Applica.my Website. Applica.my reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
If you post User Content in any public area of any Applica.my Website, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
Applica.my may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Applica.my Website. Applica.my reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Applica.my Website and/or use of Applica.my Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Applica.my may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Applica.my, damage Applica.my’s brand or public image, or cause Applica.my to lose Users.
Applica.my does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Applica.my endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Data posted on Applica.my belongs to us and is protected according to PDPA rules.
Payment of fees
- All amounts owed to Applica.my must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- Applica.my may charge interest at 6% per annum on any late payment.
- Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
Applica.my's right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the Applica.my Website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Applica.my Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Term of Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any Applica.my Website.
- Applica.my reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the Applica.my Website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Applica.my Website and/or any other services provided to you by Applica.my, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Applica.my is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a Applica.my Website registration.
- Even after you are no longer a User of the Applica.my Website, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 5, 13, 15, 16, 17 and 20, inclusive.
Applica.my Website and Applica.my.com Services act as, among other things, venues for:
- Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates;
- candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
- Advertisers to post their advertisements.
- Applica.my does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Applica.my is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Applica.my is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Applica.my makes no representations about any jobs, Profiles, resumes or User Content on the Applica.my Website.
- Applica.my reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the Applica.my Website from time to time. When Applica.my exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The Applica.my Website also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while Applica.my tries to ensure that material included on the Applica.my Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If Applica.my is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Applica.my Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Applica.my Website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Applica.my Website.
- Applica.my Website and Applica.my Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Applica.my makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Applica.my Website or the Applica.my Content. The use of all Applica.my Website and the Applica.my Content is at your own risk.
- Nothing on Applica.my Website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its websites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Applica.my Website. Our liability shall not, in any event, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The aggregate liability by Applica.my to you for all claims arising from your use of Applica.my Website and/or Applica.my Services shall be limited to the amount of the existing package fee subscribed to and paid by you and operative at that time, or in the event, you are a Candidate, shall be limited to RM100.
- Applica.my shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of Applica.my Services or for Applica.my Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through Applica.my Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not Applica.my’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through Applica.my Website and/or Applica.my Services.
- The terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice
Third Party Website
- As a convenience to customers, the Applica.my Website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. Applica.my is not responsible for content on any site outside the Applica.my Website.
Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
Part of the Applica.my Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Applica.my Website complies with relevant laws and codes.
Applica.my reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, in Applica.my sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the Applica.my Website.
Applica.my will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Applica.my, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to any Applica.my Website;
- Your use of any Applica.my Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
- Applica.my shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- If any unfortunate disagreement progresses to legal action taken by you, all legal activities will be held within the court system of Malaysia.
- We make no promise that materials on the Applica.my Website are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the Applica.my Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Applica.my Website from your location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Applica.my chooses to ignore this, Applica.my will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Applica.my shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If any of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.