Java Developer- KL, Malaysia
- Building and maintaining application for new enhancement, bug fixing, performance improving, or upgrade interfaces
- Work in the application development of Web Application and Oracle PL/SQL backend
- Be involved with all stages of application development involved design, coding development and deployment, from UI design to support user testing
- Analyse user requirements and translate into technical implementation
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ year of software engineering experience using Java, Struts, Hibernate, jQuery, Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of application development methodologies (writing code, debugging, version control and testing)
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment
- Experience in Insurance Domain is a plus
- Malaysian national with Mandarin proficiency
Oracle DBA Developer- KL, Malaysia
• Database Backup and restore.
• User permission management.
• Periodic patching to database, applying fixes
• Schedule shell/perl script for backup and monitoring jobs
• Monitoring daily backup status mail alerts
• Working on the daily service and incident tickets under the DBA group in SDM.
• Opening the case and following up with vendors for the DB issues
• Certification in Oracle DBA / Rackspace ( Mandatory )
• Coordinating with project team for planning new system for projects.
• Oracle installation/administration 11g/12c on AIX/Redhat Linux/Oracle Linux
• Database hardening after creating environment as per client policy.
• Creating/adding/deleting database users
• Monitoring through OEM 12c cloud.
• RAC setup/administration 11g/12c
• Dataguard setup/administration 11g/12c ( Mandatory )
• Backup configuration using TSM
• Malaysian national with Mandarin proficiency
• Certification in Oracle DBA / Rackspace
Note: Only Local Candidates in Malaysia can apply for this job
While sending resume by email. Please let me know your expectation salary/month?
KellyOCG is the leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies, aligning talent strategy to business strategy across all internal and external worker categories