Brief job descriptions:
· To analyse the user requirements (new / change requests) and develop solutions for implementation.
· To follow the ETL framework, develop UNIX scripts, Talend jobs and SQL scripts.
· To understand the existing datastage jobs, RDBMS queries and migrate to new RDBMS queries.
· Implementing and maintaining ETL process from the Big Data Platform and Talend
· Monitoring performance of the ETL jobs in Big Data Platform and provide recommendations (where necessary)
· To perform batch and real time production support
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5 years of experience in SQL development in RDBMS like DB2, Netezza, MariaDB, and Oracle.
· 5 years of experience in ETL and SQL testing.
· Well versed experience in developing SQL queries, UNIX scripts and ETL jobs using ETL tools like Talend, Datastage.
· Should be able to understand the existing ETL programs and migrate to new RBDMS and ETL.
· 2 years of Talend experience ingesting and doing complex transformations.
· Must be experienced in designing, architecting, development and deployment datamarts, operational data stores.
· Strong communication, client management and offshore coordination experience.
· Nice to have knowledge of Big Data tools, such as hive, sqoop, kafka
Years of work experience:
5-8 years of IT experience
Malaysian national with Mandarin proficiency
Please provide your Salary/Month? while sending resume
KellyOCG is the leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies, aligning talent strategy to business strategy across all internal and external worker categories