Title: IT Support Engineer
- Maintain and troubleshoot IT assets in our customer's office around Klang Valley. Occasional outstation travelling may be required.
- Maintain and troubleshoot IT assets such as desktops, notebooks and networking peripherals according to our operating procedures.
- Documentation on customer's IT Asset and timesheets
- Punctual and quick to attend to customer's requests for technical assistance.
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Malaysians ONLY. Foreign nationals need not apply.
- A diploma in IT-related fields with fluent English. We need someone who can compose a decent and understandable email in English.
- At least some working experience in IT support.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting desktop computers, notebooks, and preferably servers.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications.
- Knowledge in networking and firewall configuration is an added advantage.
- Knows what are FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and other tech-speak.
- Non-Smoker is a very, very preferred
- Possess a motorcycle with valid driving license for class B and class D (Driving License for car).
Admiral IT Systems Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as myNSI.net) was officially registered in April 2007, we have been in the IT business since 2002 under the banner of Colossus Information Systems (and later Network Systems Integration) as a one-stop IT support centre for small and medium businesses.
We are registered resellers for most major hardware and software vendors. Our AdmiralCARE service provides on-site support services. Our own premium web and email hosting services completes the products and services required by most SMEs.
Our commitment to our customers is continuous improvement to provide the most up-to-date information and know-how. Our staffs are continuously trained and acquired certifications from major business partners