- Test development for ETL testing platform
- Have experience on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous test architecture experience
- Understanding and designing test frameworks for test automation and testing and technology trends
- Defining and measuring quality standards and metrics of the associated products
- Proven experience on different types of testing including functional, security, stress etc.
- Passionate about testing and quality
- Testing experience in database and/or data analytics product releases.
- The Performance Engineer will create performance scenarios that encompass multiple facets of performance (load, stress, benchmarking, etc.).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implement/troubleshoot Software Test Automation.
- Design & contribute to test automation efforts.
- Develop & execute complex test plans including load, failure/recovery and boundary test conditions.
- Participate in Agile software development & test processes.
- Automate tests.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues and test conditions.
- Assist product engineers in the identification, reproduction and resolution of product defects.
- Provide & implement recommendations/suggestions to improve testing efficiency.
Have Medical coverage, Leave benefits and Yearly Bonus
amIT Global Solutions (AGS) is an Information Technology Solution and Services Company provides a wide range of services including Professional Services, Managed Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We have highly qualified team of vibrant experts in wide range of technology and solutions in all verticals to help our customers.
During the turbulent global market we help our customers with cost-effective, high quality solutions especially to Small and Medium Enterprises. Our IT Consulting Division practices a proven approach that helps our customers to acquire best talents and helps the IT Staffs to deliver high quality services.
AGS pioneers in Quality to visualize and establish standards in improving Software Quality and promoting the concept Quality As A Service (QAAS) which helps to reduce higher costs in maintenance of mission-critical applications.