1. Able to develop for mobile application in both IOS and Android platform
2. To gather & understand the requirements given by Product Owner
3. To plan, develop, maintain & test mobile application that meet requirements
4. To work closely with Team Lead, Project Manager, QA & product owner to ensure effectiveness in application delivery
5. Continuously maintain quality of code, improve structure & security of the application
6. Handle deployment to both staging & production environment
7. Actively participate in brainstorming, ideas & knowledge sharing within the team
1. Proficient with Swift 4.0+, Objective-C (for iOS Developer)
2. Proficient with Java, Kotlin and Android SDK (for Android Developer)
3. Have experience in 3rd Party framework ie Retrofit, RxJava, RxSwift, Dagger2
4. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ie Git, Subversion
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to develop, connect & integrate APIs with back-end services
6. Good understanding in object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigm & concept (MVC, MVVM), coding best practices, design patterns & principles.
7. Familiar with Agile software development framework particularly Scrum
8. Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications and its services are a plus
9. Knowledge in AWS and IT Services are a plus
10. Experience in CI/CD, automation tools & unit testing
11. Experience in packaging/build publish app to App Store & Play Store
Strateq is a company strongly driven by values and its people. That is why it is important that our staff are happy to remain on board, and that we continue to attract talented new hires with profiles that match Strateq’s aspirations.
At Strateq, people with a passion to innovate get the opportunity to turn their ideas into reality.