• Manage IT project according to priority, budget, and resources.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget.
• Engage stakeholders for effective project execution.
• Manage a cross-functional project team member to deliver the IT solution to realize the business outcomes.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Plan & Management Skills
• Communication & Problem-Solving Skills
4. Education & Experiences
• Diploma/BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Data Management or a related field.
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards: