Are you a programmer / developer or even a fresh grad? We’re looking for YOU to join our tech team 😊
The main goal is to assist the team to develop and maintain a continuous integration framework to simplify the delivery of existing system/products with your technical competencies (and having the will to constantly learn).
• First, you need to be COOL. (that’s 70% of the requirement already)
• Only for PhDs (Passionate, Hungry for success, Determined)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant disciplines
• Possess good knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming (preferably Java)
• Having working experience in software industry would be a plus
• Self-driven professional who can get things done with little supervision
• Possess good learning capability and demonstrate creative thinking skills and analytical skills
• Having a growth mentality
• Being ready for challenges and deadlines in a startup world
• Willing to learn, unlearn and relearn constantly
• Having a relevant experience is a plus, but not compulsory
• Proficiency in English
Fylix is a spin-off company of University of Malaya. Its focus is on providing services centred on Artificial Intelligence (AI), specifically, Natural Language Processing (NLP) based Data Analytics.
Fylix as an initiative, has won multiple awards including:
• Listed as one of UNESCO’s Top 10 Innovations for 2019.
• TNB’s Botathon 2017 (a hackathon specific for Chatbots), sidecasting giants such as IBM’s Watson and TATA Industries.
• MOGSEC 2018 award winner
• Maybank Hackathon winner
Fylix has successfully completed several AI projects, inclusive of clients comprising of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and PETRONAS.
Fylix provide a range of AI based solutions to businesses as well as any prospective clients, as follows:
• KRISPI: AI-powered chatbot
• PRIDE: Intelligent Data Extractor
• Big Data and Analytics
• Customized Solutions