• Solid understanding of Enterprise Mobility Suite, Windows 10 and O365
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies
• Windows Server Active Directory and other LDAP based directory services
• Azure AD and Azure Infrastructure as a Service (Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks)
• Integration and migration experience with Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint and Office 365
• Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry
• Experienced troubleshooter, analyzing log files, network traffic, permissions issues, identifying problems with performance and scale
Looking for skilled resources that can contribute to live projects on M365 and other technologies.
Kloudynet is a Microsoft Silver partner and Cloud Service provider based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With many star clients such as Petronas, Maybank and Celcom, we are constantly looking for talent to expand our team and work on exciting live projects such as Azure Migrations & Support, M365, Microsoft Ad, Exchange and others.
We're looking for energetic self-starters with an appetite for taking up responsibilities as individual contributors. In return, we can promise you a friendly work environment, an opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies within the Microsoft stack, and an opportunity to work and grow with exciting projects.