Job Type: Full-time
IAM-Wonderware was established in April 1999 and was appointed by Wonderware Corporation, U.S.A. to be the distributor of Wonderware products in Malaysia.
We are recognized as the leader in design and supply of Industrial Automation Systems. We are also an experienced solution provider for the Control and Automation sector in the Malaysia process markets by leveraging on Microsoft and Wonderware Technology.
We specialized in IT technology with manufacturing / production knowledge and skill-sets. Our core focus areas are :
– Production Visualization & Control, with IT features such as Recipe management, production daily & shift reporting, production data export.
– Production Historian & Electronic Data Logging
– Production Information Portal
– Electronic Batching System
– Production Traceability, History & Genealogy Application
– Filling Room Performance Management (OEE, Downtime Analysis & Equipment Tracking)
– Manual Ingredient Handling System
– Semi Finished Goods Management (Tote Bin Management)
– Rework Management
– Barcode system, Scanner & Weighing Scale interfacing
– Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
– Manufacturing System, Process Automation & Plant Application Systems
– Telemetry Systems
– PLC Programming, HMI Programming
– Remote Interface with smart phone (Windows Mobile Systems)
– Web-based Information Portal, Computer Systems & Database Systems