1) Work closely with the rest of the team members to expand user stories into a list of tasks that will be executed by the development team during the prescribed sprint
2) Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
3) Works directly with product owner to gather requirements, and leverage the requirement to design solutions
4) Build proof of concepts and drive the implementation solutions as well as assisting with input for final documentation.
5) Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities to ensure smooth operations
6) Create new tables/databases, write C# or other program code to create new functions and features,
7) Perform unit testing on the feature/function that was developed and liaise closely with testers on performing module/functional testing.
8) Take note of user stories in the product backlog and suggest potential user stories for the next sprint
9) Clarify the requirements with the product owner / end-users and advise the Project Manager on the scope and expected duration.
10) Perform testing for each solution being produced to ensure that bugs are identified and corrected accordingly, and software quality is maintained.
11) Construct and maintain reusable and efficient code ensure code updates are being stored in a systematic manner, and version control is enforced accordingly
12) Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the existing system and its current features.
(minimum requirement to competently perform the job, NOT the specifications of the person currently holding the position)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, with emphasis on software engineering/development, and system analysis and design.
Minimum two (2) years’ working experience in the following: VB.NET, MVC, C/C++/C#, SQL Server (or any other RDBMS) and the development of solutions on the Azure or/and AWS platforms.
Special skills required
1. System Analysis and Design
2. Familiarity and experience with the Microsoft ecosystem of development tools and frameworks
3. Able to collect, clarify and model requirements into the appropriate diagrams/pseudocodes
4. Software development and implementation on cloud platform
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.