• Perform requirement gathering, system analysis and design; and application development & integration
• Perform software quality control which includes: preparing test plan, functional testing, security adherence and code review
• Carry out research on new technologies
• Perform technical documentation
• Involve in application implementation and support activities
• Contribute to the improvement of application design, development and user’s experience
• Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with knowledge or experience with Microsoft C# & SQL is preferred
• Knowledge of JSON/XML or Web Services would be added advantages
• Strong business logic and database development including prototyping
• Good knowledge on SDLC and design techniques
• Well versed in relational database design and implementation
• Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with high attention to detail
• Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
• Fresh graduate with enthusiasm to work are encourage to apply
Working 5 Days a Week; Smart Casual Attire; Annual Leave; Medical Coverage; Dental; Education Support
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include Skytropolis, Outdoor Theme Park and next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!