Key Purpose of the Job:
The IT Project Coordinator position is a key contributor in the success of ensuring Base KL artists/ employees’ satisfaction. This is mainly a project management position. This is achieved by generating proper documentation, scheduling, follow through and managing of service requests and projects. Managing internal client expectations is the key to success. Working between the IT Support Team and Artists, the IT Project Coordinator will be the first point of contact to our internal customers.
• Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of IT service requests.
• Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email or JIRA.
• Schedule internal and field technical resources.
• Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
• Communication with employees as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
• Assist technical support staff in managing tickets to meet helpdesk service level agreement.
• Delivery of first level support to customers.
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Chinese language.
• Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
• Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
• Ability to remain in contact with the artists and internal employees thru the completion of the incident.
• Basic problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
• Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
• Ability to work with little supervision and projects as a team.
• Need to have at least Bachelor in Business Administration.
• New grades are welcome to apply.
• Keen interest in technology.
• Minimum two years of relevant, hands-on, professional experience in service and support functions.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Sharp mind-set and capability for analysis and judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
Base FX is the leading visual effects and animation studio in Asia. Anchored by its Strategic Alliance with Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), Base has more than fifty Hollywood theatrical film credits, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Pacific Rim, Star Trek into Darkness, Looper, Identity Thief, Mission Impossible 4, and Super 8.
In China, the company has worked with directors Zhang Yimou (Flowers of War), Chen Kaige (Sacrifice), Jia Zhangke (A Touch of Sin), Lu Chuan (The Last Supper), Xue Xiaolu (Finding Mr. Right), and Ning Hao (Breakup Buddies).
Base has also provided visual effects for the TV series/mini-series The Pacific, Boardwalk Empire, Black Sails, True Detective, and The Last Ship. Base received Emmys for its work on The Pacific, Boardwalk Empire, and Black Sails.