Are you looking for a career which supports personal and career growth? Are you an adventurous person who like to step out of your comfort zone by solving challenging problems? If your answer is yes, we want you!
We’re looking for a well-rounded engineer that is proficient in both API design and architecting event-driven backend systems. Join our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry. You will play a critical part in the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of RESTful APIs that will serve as the backbone to our portfolio of consumer financial products across desktop and mobile.
Additionally, you will be instrumental in the architecture and implementation of a robust, scalable backend system responsible for handling millions of dollars’ worth of financial transactions. Our tech stack includes React/Redux, ReactNative, Nodejs, ES6, Java/Spring, MongoDB, AWS.
Our doors are open if you think you can make things better. However, here’s some guidelines of what are we expecting:
- Work alongside our engineering team to create new features related to financing and payments
- Architect and implement event-driven backend systems that provide support for our core underwriting business
- Contribute to developing best practices for continuous integration and deployment
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
It’d be great if you check most of the boxes below but if you are a fun and passionate individual who code for your life, we can overlook some of them:
- You have experience working with APIs of reasonable complexity.
- You understand Java is more than just coffee, and pretty good at using it.
- You have experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- You like to think and solve problems.
- You will communicate to resolve conflicts and like to build relationship with your team members.
- You have minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience building and developing amazing technology platforms.
- If you are fresh grad and you think you have what it takes to be world class software engineer, do apply!
MoneyLion is a technology-enabled lending institution focused on helping all consumers gain access to credit. At MoneyLion we feel passionately that everyone should have a clear path to better financial products. We use data to offer better financial products to all Americans. By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health. MoneyLion uses innovative machine learning based algorithms and big-data analytics to programmatically underwrite better loans at affordable rates. MoneyLion’s product offerings include installment loans, line of credit, pre-paid debit cards and point-of-sale consumer and merchant financing opportunities. MoneyLion currently operates in all 50 states of America.