1. How do I apply for jobs?
You can start by creating an account at Applica and upload your latest CV.
2. Can I apply for jobs without creating a job seeker account in Applica?
Yes you can with the quick apply feature in the system. Click apply for jobs, fill in your personal information, write a brief cover letter and upload your resume. Click send application.
3. Do I need to sign up for an account to search for jobs?
No. You can search for jobs without signing up for an account.
4. Do I need a cover letter to apply for jobs on Applica?
It's not necessary to write a brief cover letter to apply for jobs on Applica. However writing a cover letter to the employer, demonstrate your interest in the company or a specific vacancy, draw attention to your CV and motivate employer to interview you.
5. What sort of jobs does Applica provide?
Only Technology jobs are listed on our platform. Our focus is on technology professions and all jobs listed are paid by genuine employers.
1. Why does Applica screen CVs?
Applica maintain quality CVs to employers that posts job with us, hence we screen every single CV that is uploaded to our platform.
2. Why is my CV rejected?
We can only approve CVs that fulfill the following criteria:
3. How do I attach other related documents to support my CV?
Go to Dashboard and edit resume. You may attached up to five documents e.g. education certificates, employment relieve letters, promotion letters and etc.
1. How do I change my password?
From the dashboard, click account settings. Enter your new password and click save.
2. How can I delete my profile?
At "Account Settings" click DELETE profile.
1. Is it free to register as an employer on Applica?
Registration is absolutely free. If you haven't got an account, create here Applica.
2. System keeps saying that my company is already registered.
Someone in your company (or an ex-colleague) could have registered on Applica on your company's behalf. Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will help you solve this issue.
3. How do I change my company account details?
Login into your account and change details on "Company Profile".
4. I lost my password?
Kindly click on the "Forgot your password" link on the sign in page. The password reset link will be sent to your email. Make sure you reset your password within 24 hours upon receiving the email, otherwise you will need to re-request for a new reset password link.
5. How can I delete my profile?
At "Company Profile" click DELETE profile.
1. How do I post/advertise a job on Applica?
You need to purchase job credits in order to post job advertisements. Job credits can be purchase via Pricing Plans.
2. How many types of job credits in Applica?
You can purchase basic, premium or professional plans.
3. Resume Access
Employers who purchased "Professional" Plan will enjoy unlimited search function with full access of candidates contact information e.g. email, phone number, full resume download.
4. When do the credits expire?
Unused credits has NO EXPIRY date.
5. How long is the runtime for each job posting?
Once a job credit is used to publish a job advertisement, the job advertisement will be active on Applica for 60 days, unless you manually unpublish it.
6. How do I make payment to Applica?
At check-out screen, we accept Paypal by credit cards, debit cards and Pay by Invoice. Payment details will be sent to your email after you place an order.
7. How do I create manual orders and payments to Applica?
At checkout screen, "Click Pay by Invoice".
Email to us the proof of payment to email@example.com for verification. Your credits will be issued once we receive the payment slip.